Vitec's quality management system is founded on its Basic Quality Policy. Our quality-related approaches are expressed in the Action Policy. All employees are expected to take part in quality improvements and follow the PDCA cycle to result in greater customer satisfaction. Through these efforts, we will achieve business expansion, improvements to corporate structure and cost reduction.
Basic Quality Policy
Vitec intends to achieve greater customer satisfaction by providing high value-added information, technologies, and services in the electronics field. We help improve the quality of life and enable people to realize their dreams. Specifically, we consider our quality management system to be an important tool for innovative management and make the best use of it for constant quality improvements to Vitec's overall business activities.
Vitec promotes its efforts toward quality improvements in accordance with the following guidelines.
- 1. Place the top priority on corporate activities for fulfillment of customer requirements. Build a quality management system and improve it constantly.
- 2. Review and improve the quality management system on a regular basis according to social trends and changes in the business climate.
- 3. Comply with laws, regulations and requirements applicable to the Company's business line, and with social requirements.
- 4. To implement the Quality Policy, set, and strive to achieve, quality-related goals primarily from the perspective described below.
- (1) Provide products and services that meet the needs of our customers.
- (2) Respond quickly to our customers.
- (3) Raise the quality of all in-house processes while preventing the occurrence of problems.
- 5. Ensure that this Quality Policy is communicated to and understood by all employees.